- This section contains information relating to the management methods of www.greenetiks.it with reference to the processing of data of users of www.greenetiks.it
- This information also has value for the purposes of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 modified by Legislative Decree 101/2018, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 14 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals, with regard to the processing of personal data as well as to the free circulation of such data, for subjects who interact with www.greenetiks.it
- The information is valid only for the domain www.greenetiks.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.greenetiks.it, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
- The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
II – DATA PROCESSING
Owner of the data
Company name: Greenetiks Srls
VAT code: 02857300301
Business address: Via Marco Volpe, 43 – 33100 Udine (UD)
Telephone contact details: +39 348 2618921
Email contact details: email@example.com
PEC mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
III – DATA PROCESSED
Data processing mode
- Like all websites, www.greenetiks.it also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the www.greenetiks.it site;
- Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- Visit date and time;
- Web page of origin of the visitor and exit;
- Possibly the number of clicks.
- The above information is managed in an automated way and collected in an exclusively aggregated form, in order to verify the correct functioning of the www.greenetiks.it site and for security reasons. This information will be managed on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site www.greenetiks.it itself or to cause damage to other users or even harmful activities or activities constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the www.greenetiks.it site and its users, such information will be managed on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- If the site www.greenetiks.it allows the insertion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility of sending the Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship, the site www.greenetiks.it automatically detects and records some identification data of the user, including the e-mail address. These data are intended voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request to provide the service. By inserting a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts the privacy information and, in particular, agrees that the contents inserted are freely disseminated also to third parties. The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
- The information that users of the www.greenetiks.it site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site www.greenetiks.it from any liability about any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site www.greenetiks.it during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, no later than two years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the www.greenetiks.it website) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose.
Data provided by the user
- The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the website www.greenetiks.it entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the website www.greenetiks.it prepared for particular services on request.
Social Network Plugin
- The www.greenetiks.it site does not incorporate plugins and / or connection buttons to social networks.
IV-COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
The www.greenetiks.it website uses « cookies » to improve the user experience.
The following types of cookies are used:
- technical cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the site;
- session cookies (non-persistent) and cookies for the aggregate statistical analysis of navigation data and strictly limited to what is necessary for safe and efficient navigation;
- cookies for the statistical analysis of visits to the site, these cookies are provided by the Google Analytics service;
- profiling cookies in order to provide site users with information and possibly promotions based on their preferences, these cookies are provided by Google Analytics and Facebook for remarketing activities and Sendinblue for email marketing activities.
The storage of cookies in terminals or browsers is under the control of the user. Users can choose whether or not to activate cookies on our site using the button below. Please remember that if some cookies are disabled, some parts of the site may not work properly.
V- USER RIGHTS
- Articles from 15 to 23 of EU Regulation 679/2016 list the rights of the user.
- The interested party, in relation to the personal data subject of this information, has the right to exercise the rights provided by the EU Regulation below:
- right of access of the interested party [art. 15 of the EU Regulation] (the possibility of being informed of the processing carried out on one’s Personal Data and possibly receiving a copy);
- right to rectify your Personal Data [art. 16 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning him);
- right to delete personal data without undue delay (« right to be forgotten ») [art. 17 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has, and will have, the right to delete his data);
- right to limit the processing of their Personal Data in the cases provided by art. 18 of the EU Regulation, including in the case of illegal processing or contestation of the accuracy of Personal Data by the interested party [art. 18 of the EU Regulation];
- right to data portability [art. 20 of the EU Regulation], the interested party may request their Personal Data in a structured format in order to transmit it to another holder, in the cases provided by the same article;
- right to object to the processing of their Personal Data [art. 21 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has, and will have, the right to object to the processing of his personal data);
- right not to be subjected to automated decision-making processes, [art. 22 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has, and will have, the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing).
- Requests can be sent to the data controller at the email address email@example.com or using the model provided by the Italian Guarantor for the protection of personal data downloadable at the link https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1089924.
- If the treatment is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent to use – or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights of the interested parties, see Articles 15 and following of EU Regulation 679/2016 at the link https://www.garanteprivacy.it/Regolamentoue/diritti-degli-interessati.
VI – SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
- The www.greenetiks.it site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the www.greenetiks.it site (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as service providers, third-party technicians, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VII – POSITIONING DOMAIN SERVER
- The domain server of the www.greenetiks.it site is hosted by ServerPlan Srl (www.serverplan.com)
VIII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT